25% VOUCHER + Meguiars G220 V2 for only £157 - BE QUICK!

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
amazing find, i dont know how i can resist it any longer at that price :)

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
Bought!

cheers for finding this Porthos.

Also if stock runs out Camskill have this on offer too SPECIAL OFFER £148.99 inc.VAT

jon-dc5

Advanced Member
Interesting,may have to invest! Good find.
How long does a polishing pad last for?
Would you get a good few waxes out of it or just a few?

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Interesting,may have to invest! Good find.
How long does a polishing pad last for?
Would you get a good few waxes out of it or just a few?
I have polished 3 whole cars with mine, pads still looking good! Cars were not too mucky though, I rekon you can easily get 50+ waxes from the finishing pad (black), if not 100's! Because the waxing stage is less aggressive, I can't imagine it wearing much at all...

I imagine the Polishing pad (Yellow) would need changing more frequently though as it is the one that does most the work when cleaning paint but you only really clean the paint once a year with it....

jon-dc5

Advanced Member
I have polished 3 whole cars with mine, pads still looking good! Cars were not too mucky though, I rekon you can easily get 50+ waxes from the finishing pad (black), if not 100's! Because the waxing stage is less aggressive, I can't imagine it wearing much at all...

I imagine the Polishing pad (Yellow) would need changing more frequently though as it is the one that does most the work when cleaning paint but you only really clean the paint once a year with it....
:xcheers: Thanks!

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
Just been back and ordered 2 polishing pads and a buffing one using the 30% off.

Made a mistake though as i should have ordered them with the polisher itself as had to get 3 pads to spend £30 to qualify for the offer grrrrr

Looking forward to using this awesome piece of kit :)

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
Are you on megs commission Porthos?

mine arrived at the beginning of the week and i cant wait for next year to get started with it :)

Camskill still have it on offer for £148.99