260hp DC5 Vs 525hp Scooby

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
Wow, they both sound amazing, but in totally different ways. Scoobie sounds like a proper rally car, your teg sounds like angery wasps, love it :xvtec: :twisted:

Apple

Advanced Member
Omg that scooby is nuts.. Dc5 sounds nice.. What exhaust systems is that sounds raspy.. Nice

brucey87

Advanced Member
Both cars sound nuts. Is there anymore sprint events like this comming up? I'd love to have a go at one.

DC5_Bonson

Advanced Member
Good run! I think my car will be very evenly match with yours... Have you got the 27mm front and 24mm rear Progress arbs?

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
24mm I think Bonson but even that is a little too much IMO. I've got it on the loosest setting.

DC5_Bonson

Advanced Member
Was it harder to control while entering a corner (initial turn in) or exiting out of it (lighter rear end). It seems quite stable on the outside but only the driver will know.

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
It was always entering the corner which was a problem. I've now loosened it off and I havn't lost any rigidity but now the rear doesn't snatch like I did and feels better planted entering corners.

eXceed

Resident Driver
Looking good!

Although as you said looks like the car wants to gyrate round on some of the corners (which is actually good on tracks with sharp turns but no fun on the street!).

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
Oh sorry that's strange. Anyone remember what the tags are for YouTube embed and I'll post them again.

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
its the media tag but the vids in the first post are already embed :s

G Man

Advanced Member
Make sure the browser you are using has a flash plugin installed/enabled.

Chrome on mobile devices may not work.

Chris-DC5

Advanced Member
Good work there. I would love to have a go there. Was this a run what you bring kind of day or did you pre enter??

:)