4 wheels and tyres in the back of a DC5?

adam.

Advanced Member
Do they fit?

I need to go and pick up my new gear on Monday, but the place is tinkering with my exhaust at the same time. So, I can't take my CRV to go and pick the wheels/tyres up.

adam.

Advanced Member
How about if the wheels are in boxes, and the tyres aren't mounted to the rims? :)

BAD3GG

Advanced Member
A tape measure is your friend :) the back of the dc5 is pretty big so shouldn't see any problems even if you put stuff in the rear/front footwells.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

mikey_t8

Advanced Member
I had 4 wheels sitting flat down, 3 tyres on top, then fourth tyre behind the passenger seat sitting upright on the footwell

mickyc

I had a Set of 18's and tyres in the back of mine (with the Back seats folded down of course)

adam.

Advanced Member
Thanks lads, this is 225/45 and a set of 17" wheels. Seems I should be fine!

antisanta

Advanced Member
You'd be surprised how many women you can get in the boot.. I mean wheels and tyres. It's huge!

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Yes. I did it to get my tyres fitted to refurbished wheels. One wheel without tyre went in the passenger footwell though and the rest stacked in the back. Get dust sheets so the waxy new tyres doesn't leave black marks on your seats. ;)

adam.

Advanced Member
Good suggestions so far, thanks lads.

I'm thinking flatten the boxes, lay them flat, wheels on top of the box layer, tyres on top, one in the front!

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
adamlstr said:
Good suggestions so far, thanks lads.

I'm thinking flatten the boxes, lay them flat, wheels on top of the box layer, tyres on top, one in the front!
I almost managed it in the back but had to put 2 tyres up front on the seat covers.

adam.

Advanced Member
So after all this, my tyres won't arrive in time. They're getting sent to my house instead. Ha!