5Zigen Exhaust Query

ItWasntMe

Advanced Member
Ok so a few weeks ago I got a 5Zigen B-Pipe from wjfut51, and before fitting checked it's fitment. I will need a 5Zigen back-box and have come across this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JDM-Authentic-02-06-Integra-Type-R-DC5-ITR-5Zigen-Pro-Racer-Exhaust-Muffler-/390366705304?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D2%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D4353013416579772536

Thing is, I am unaware if there are different types of fitment across the 5Zigen exhausts, and wonder if anyone knows for sure that the pipe I've got should fit this back-box? Are all 5Zigen exhausts the same flange fitment at the back-box end?

I can get free shipping, and if done right I'm avoiding duty as well, making it a steal.

Any thoughts?

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Hi,

I will forward on the guy's email address in Japan who is at 5Zigen Japan regarding exhaust fitments. You can get a new gasket from him too. Really quick service.

sinbad

Advanced Member
from which 5zigen system is the b-pipe from.

If you post pictures of the end of your b-pipe I should be able to tell you if the Pro-Racer will fit.

The 5Zigen are usually a flat flush fit, where as the oem exhaust has a fire ring.

ItWasntMe

Advanced Member
Too late as it sold overnight. I had agreed to buy last night, went to pay this morning and he's sold it.

Ho hum.... Hope nobody on here bought it!!!