5Zigen Exhaust

Mudgey

Advanced Member
Hello,

I have a 5Zigen exhaust on my recently acquired DC5 and was wondering what they are worth? I am looking to replace it with an OEM exhaust to quieten the car down!

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
I've got a 5Zigen (not sure which one) on mine and it's deffo not noisy, any manufacture marks on yours as to which type of 5Zigen it is?

T.G.

wj51fut

Advanced Member
I also have a 5Zigen exhaust. It's a Miracle fireball system. It is quite loud but then it is mated to a Spoon B pipe!! Lol. So I just have the back box. I did have the whole system but the middle section got crushed. Passed its MOT and sound check at Donnington. Not sure how much but they are not very popular. Any pictures?

LiamGTR

Advanced Member
They look a lot better than OEM I think, personally I'd just see why it's so loud (un-silenced b-pipe? Removed silencer?) and deal with that issue.

I'd understand if you wanted an OEM look though.

truupR

Advanced Member
they sound pretty sweet (on youtube atleast) May consider taking this off your hands depending on price ^^ you could go back OEM and I could go 5zigen, everyone's a winner :p anyone know a price estimate?

Mudgey

Advanced Member
Thats probably the best way tbh as i doubt i am going to find a new OEM exhaust!!

The previous owner told me the centre box had a rattle and rather than replace it they fitted a straight through pipe so that would be why its louder than others!

truupR

Advanced Member
Mudgey said:
Thats probably the best way tbh as i doubt i am going to find a new OEM exhaust!!

The previous owner told me the centre box had a rattle and rather than replace it they fitted a straight through pipe so that would be why its louder than others!
Noooo thats not the right solution lol I think OEM is the way to go *wink wink* I'm sure the money you get from selling it should sort you out with a new OEM one from honda :p

Naw I'm sure the straight through pipe will amplify the old decibels, Just gota be prepared to pay to sort it out..... or you could just go oem ofcourse... lol

Mudgey

Advanced Member
truupR said:
Noooo thats not the right solution lol I think OEM is the way to go *wink wink* I'm sure the money you get from selling it should sort you out with a new OEM one from honda :p

Naw I'm sure the straight through pipe will amplify the old decibels, Just gota be prepared to pay to sort it out..... or you could just go oem ofcourse... lol
OEM is the way i want to go! Tbh it sounds good at full chat but just cant live with it when im not on the throttle!!