8speed/unit8

V7MAT

clean freak
Hey guys just wanted to drop a post in to say thanks for your help 2 weeks ago. The car feels awesome now i've had time to adjust to it, the roll centres work well (good job after the hassle hey?!) and the FRSU is good. I'll be back soon for further parts fitment and adjustment. Highly reccomened! :xyes:

ps.. thanks for the copper grease, i spread it from my rear qtrs and lubed my boot hinges! :-k LOL!

oh... i made this after loving the DC2 race car:

sinbad

Advanced Member
Wow that's ace, that's stu's car. I've only just got off the phone with him this second, I'll let him know. The car will be down in Lydden on the 17th if anyone wants to come along and support him.

Mark and stevie are top guys, thanks for posting

pierrot

:shock: :shock: :shock: :eek: 8) 8) =D>

Thats my car !!!!! :xlol:

Thats so awesome fella, its looks fantastic. Just a shame I dont play the game !!!

All I can say is you cant lose any races now or you'll bring me bad luck :roll:

So cool mate, thanks a lot :xyes:

dan_dc5

Advanced Member
V7MAT said:
Hey guys just wanted to drop a post in to say thanks for your help 2 weeks ago. The car feels awesome now i've had time to adjust to it, the roll centres work well (good job after the hassle hey?!) and the FRSU is good. I'll be back soon for further parts fitment and adjustment. Highly reccomened! :xyes:

ps.. thanks for the copper grease, i spread it from my rear qtrs and lubed my boot hinges! :-k LOL!

oh... i made this after loving the DC2 race car:

Get the vinyls up on the storefront mate :green:

V7MAT

clean freak
I'm glad you like it lads! I've uploaded the 8speed wed and logo to storefront. My gamer tag is V7MAT

dan_dc5

Advanced Member
V7MAT said:
I'm glad you like it lads! I've uploaded the 8speed wed and logo to storefront. My gamer tag is V7MAT
How do I search for gamer tag? :xconfused: