9J rims on springs?

RobS

Advanced Member
Evening,

been looking at a lot of wheel options tonight, and now have it in my head that If I want RPF1s they have to be 9J's.

I know I need 8mm spacers and longer hub bolts for caliper clearance on the front, and my rear arches are already rolled, but will this work with only lowering springs on and not Coilovers?

The springs are Tein lowering springs, and I currently run oem wheels with RE070's on, would be looking at AD08R 245/40/17s on the 9J's.

Cheers,

Rob

Brecht

Advanced Member
using eibach pro kit springs , work emotion 8.5j et33 with 225/45/17. had to dial in at -3 camber front and -2.5 rear to make it fit properly and not stick out :D
on track at chicanes it does hit the upper plug for the plastic inner arch but i can live with that :D
Hope that helps a bit , almost the same as rpf1 9j and about 37et in the front?

RobS

Advanced Member
Cheers, think the 9Js are et 45 so not as much poke as a 37 but then that's on a 8.5j as you say. I know they fit as several people have them in its just if they will fit with only springs and no height adjustability is the question.

Brecht

Advanced Member
just to give you an idea , this is 225/45/17 et33 8.5j on eibach pro springs which is -25mm if i recall correctly? 245/40/17 will fill the arches even more.
fitment will be just fine ;) i meant for the front , as you need a 8mm spacer so it's about et37 ? :p