A DC5 For under £4000 :/

beppe786

Beppe
Scam when it says email me directly.. saw another scam on ebay with a supercharged civic grey in Scotland..

dan_ep82

Advanced Member
The cheapest I seen them go over here in Ireland was €5000,and they weren't the cleanest.

Ezza

Advanced Member
I reported one of the ads so I guess they received enough complaints lol

molten-ice

Advanced Member

• -----Original Message-----

Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 14:47:23

To: @hotmail.com

Subject: Re: Car for sale

Hi,

The car is still available for sale,it is in extremely good condition,100% HPI Clear,full service history.Currently I am on a business trip to Australia and will have to stay here for about 10 months (this is why I am selling the car and I am looking for a fast sale to finance the Australian project )

I left the car in Pistonheads.com custody and they will handle the sale for me.The V5 logbook is already signed on my behalf so you can easily register it on your name,the car will come with 2 keys,all service records and previous MOT's. Pistonheads will deliver the car directly to your home address and I will pay all delivery expenses.

If you are interested in purchasing the car just e-mail the PistonHeads Sales Department directly at support@salesteam-pistonheads.com <mailto:support@salesteam-pistonheads.com> and they will assist you with any questions you might have regarding the transaction.More pictures are attached to this e-mail.

Kind Regards Debbie

-----Original Message-----

To: DebbieRowles43 <DebbieRowles43@aol.co.uk>

Sent: Thu, Jul 11, 2013 11:11 am

Subject: Car for sale

Hello, I'm interested in your DC5 for sale, can you tell me more about it? Service history and so on?
Regards

Andy

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
wtf. piston heads direct sales team, handling the sale? seems pretty unlikely

LiamGTR

Advanced Member
Just email him whilst at work so you're wasting works time and not your own, lol