A few things that are baffeling me????

turbo5

Advanced Member
EUGEGALL said:
are you guys being serious abou not liking them?
Thats why we stick around on this forum to share horror stories an how we were conned into buying the sheds in the first place.
I even tried to PX my Dec 2004 facelift at the vauxhall garage for a Corsa twinport and the salesman laughed at me. Stating he didn't want it at any cost.
We have a big party when someone manages to sell one. (You have more chance of getting rid of herpes)

SiKBoY

Advanced Member
I hate my car the handling is very very poor, whatever you do do not take it on the ring very unsettled.

dan the man

Advanced Member
My engine has blown up again today..Not happy, i just dont think the coolant systems are designed properly on hondas :evil:

turbo5

Advanced Member
Any potential DC5 owners should remember, Yes the DC5 is very good in the BTCC with Matt Neil and the like, but the cars are totally different, they even rally citroens but the road version is not the same. The cars were designed for race teams who would throw away all the parts and rebuild them. with quality components, rebuild the engines, new suspension, new brakes, etc. :roll:

jimmy_atr

Advanced Member
Im selling mine now.

2nd day of ownership and its getting right on my tits. The red paint is now Pink :evil:

Might get one of those Focus' - proper car.