A good deal????

wide_mouth_frog

A friend of a friend as his teggy for sale and I was just wondering if it seems like a good deal or not? spec below

Integra Type-R DC5,March 2002,Championship White,top jap spec 'C' which includes climate,HID lights,r/w wiper, electric folding mirrors,FSH,T&T, Eibach springs,JDM Matts,B&M quickshift,HKS induction kit and original air filter,very good SO3 tyres all round, Tamper proof valves and locking wheel nuts,mini disc and CD changer, Recent pads and battery,full underbody and wheelarchs underseal and wax oiled,CAT1 alarm with certificate,all original documents, invoice and certificates provided, immaculate condition.

£13,500

Thanks for your help.... if it sounds OK i will pop up next weekend to have a look :D

kingston

Advanced Member
mileage?

sounds pretty normal to me bar the added benefits of Eibach springs, quick shifter and potentially the HKs air filter, eevrything else looks to be standard

Look around the import dealers for price comparison

wide_mouth_frog

ooooooops Millage does help!

its got 25,000 miles :)

I havent seen anything for that milage and that price so far at the importers...if anyone has I would LOVE! to hear from them (PM me PM me :) )

wide_mouth_frog

Well, I have been looking around for some time now, but to date that is by far the best deal i have seen....all 2002 models with 20-30k seem to be going for nearer 14-15k from an importer...then there is the underseal, then the CAT1 etc etc....

Any advice or cars :) would be appreciated (2002, white, red int, maybe a little lower with a zorst, but nothing more.....why spoil perfection ;) )

truffs

sounds like a bang on price,. Drive it, look at it and if you like it buy it because you wont find much better for less than yet. 8)

wide_mouth_frog

Well, I will have to go and have a look at it now!

has anyone had any experiences with the Eibach springs??? how do they compare to the Spoon ones??

Thanks for all your help guys!

DC5TU

Advanced Member
Weve got the Eibachs on our car and nothing but praise for them!! Nicely load up in the bends but nice n smooth on the flats!!

DC5TU

Advanced Member
Thats all were gonna do to ours in the suspension Dept!!

Maybe some poly bushes but only when they need replacing! Not going out my way to buy em just yet when im so happy with it as it is!!

wide_mouth_frog

Thank you everyone thats helped me!

Im still carless..........well OK Teggyless, but i will be keeping my eyes VERY WIDELY OPEN hehehehehe