A lurker no more

WestYorkshireman

Advanced Member
Hello to everyone on the forum :)

After much researching, lurking and looking I've decided to move onwards and upwards from my 52 plate Civic Type R and decided on fine looking Integra DC5 from Andy at 200BHP.

It was reading all the recommendations and great feedback from you guys on here that have purchased cars from Andy in the past that made me think it had to be 200BHP that I got my DC5 from.

I've had nearly two fantastic years driving the CTR, really loved the car and it performed excellently on every www.i-vtec.co.uk meet that I have attended.

The CTR is a great car but the Integra is even better and I'm sure I have made the right decision (the new FN2 CTR just didn't do it for me and I just didn't fancy a turbo hot hatch)

So I'm a lurker no more and here's hoping I have as much fun with the Integra as I did with the Civic.

PS. Anyone know anybody who want's to buy a well cared for Silver 52 plate CTR, 2 owners, 71000k, air con, front foglights, upgraded security system, upgraded brakes & Goodridge pipes, Magnex backbox & bespoke S/S B pipe, new front tyres, 8 months MOT, FSH at Honda & ABP Motorsport and I have all receipts for work done and parts bought :)

[/i]

200BHPCARS

Cars Trader
Hi Dave,

i have posted the details to you about the Blue Dc5 today mate :wink:

Also, PM me how much you want for the EP3 and i will see if i can find a buyer for you.

Cheers

Andy

LeeH

Advanced Member
Welcome matey, I'll probably see you at a ivtec meet some time.

Lee

fast_eddie

Hi there-I am a Bradford boy and seriously considering a DC5. I have not been on for a while now but good to see there may be a few more in the area. I only ever see 1 or 2, but they tend to be Keighley way :p