A-Plan For Me

Stonehead21

Advanced Member
Quoted £754 with £250 excess, thats £240 cheaper than my insurance last year. 8)

2001 DC5 With Mods Declared,
Tanabe Coilovers
Top Fuel Carbon Intake
Spoon N1 Rear Box

Age 25, 3 Years NCB, Warrington Postcode

Current insurer Noel Dazely matched it but decided to go with A-Plan as id heard good things about them and there service. :)

dc5ian

Advanced Member
my renewal quote with a plan is 680, will gives these guys a bell and see what they quote me.. ill let u know

Grunty

Advanced Member
Their service was crap when I was trying to get a quote from them.

Didn't even have the courtesy to call me back. I guess everyone just has a different experience.

jimmi27

Advanced Member
I just got a quote from them, the customer service was great, got back to me within minutes. £400 quid cheaper than sky insurance as well!! :)

paying £880, im 25, 7 yrs no claims, clean license.

The car has a few simple mods and is in a rubbish post code.

Cheapest quote by far :D

monz

Advanced Member
A-plan definitely get my vote!.. :xyes: I've been with them for 2+ years.. Excellent customer service & outstanding quotes!.. I'm paying £722 - f/c - 7 years ncb - pncb - road side cover - all mods declared - £250 excess - 3 points - london area!.. 8)

sinbad

Advanced Member
Ive been with them for about 6 years now, had a 3rd party claim with them and never had any issues, polite, understanding, common sense attitude and have beaten any other quote ive had and offered better terms.

swapped from an ATR to a supercharged DC5 and my policy went up £80. 8)

AlanS

Advanced Member
Another xthumbsup for A plan, quoted me £800 with £400 excess cheapest of them all.

Funny that mine was £50 dearer and more excess than the OP
as i only live few streets away from him with Same age but 4 years NCB :xconfused:

Great service from them aswell!!!

dave7368

Advanced Member
i renewed my insurance last month, i was with A Plan who quoted me again, but found it £80 cheaper from Sky, but it is still a ridiculious amount insurers want for the DC5, i still pay £565 and i'm 42 ffs!! as for the amount we DC5 owners have to pay, i can insure a £20,000 NSX with the same cover for much less than this amount!!