A Plan renewal

Archie

Advanced Member
Came through this morning at £850 with my pipe and induction declaired

:D :D :D well happy :D :D :D

Gone down £200 from last year

Going to ring around anyway see if I can beat it...........

mikegsi

Staff member
do your ringing round mate then tell them youve got a quote around £50 cheaper, i did and they matched it :wink:

dan the man

Advanced Member
mikegsi said:
do your ringing round mate then tell them youve got a quote around £50 cheaper, i did and they matched it :wink:
shhh... walls have ears mike... edit!

Archie

Advanced Member
Sorted with Aplan again got £770 with a £300 excess after a bit of ringing around :D

Well happy with that :D :D

Zero7

Advanced Member
Just renewed with A-Plan today £640 with a lot of mods.... Quite happy as it has gone down from last year a fair bit.

typer666

In order to get a quote with a teg.... do you need to buy one ? i know that might sound silly but a lot of places i have phoned round need a reg no to give me a quote?

i could be talking crap... its late and im tired and after looking at teg's again i really want one, its my dream car for years.. i have the cash to buy one but cant get insured as im only 18 nearly 19

mikegsi

Staff member
insurance is gonna cost you a small fortune mate, not to say that you needn't try though, ive never heard of insurance companies/brokers wanting the reg number for a quote though, just tell em youve been to view one, give em a year of manufacture or plate prefix but say you cant remember the actual reg, should be able to quote from that........

but do expect a large amount as this is a group 20+++ car

typer666

is there anyone on here who is 19 and even on a teg policy.. i mean not even having ur own.. but juts being on the policy even as a 2nd driver ?

Suped

Advanced Member
even as a 2nd driver, the insurance will be calculated with the youngest person on it so regardless the insurance cost will be based on you as your the youngest. I do remember reading an article where they are going to clamp down 2nd "occasional" drivers actually owning the vehicle and driving it daily. (Could be wrong but my point is, do the insurance thing properly.)