A tour of my DC5 in 3d :)

Croccy

Show Co-ordinator
Just got myself a Sony 3d Bloggie so I'll be ready to film Japfest2 in 3d :p

3d DC5 Tour

As a quick test I filmed a brief tour of my car with the camera and uploaded it to YouTube so if you have a 3d tv or monitor you can view it. Or even if you have some of the old paper coloured glasses :p

Matt.

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
ha ha wicked, I could almost touch and smell the magic tree :lol:

Although not sure why but it turned your red interior a lime green colour with the Red/Cyan combination... :blink:

EDIT* Ah I see it sort of optimised the colour so it works... I need a 3D Monitor me thinks!

Where is the 'Chase Cam' footage of the convoy! 8-[

eXceed

Resident Driver
Ha awesome! Gutted I just bought a HTC Sensation, should have waited for the Evo 3d. Would have a 3d phone screen and 3d camera in my pocket everywhere i went :D.
Will look at this later when I can find some 3d glasses lool.

ladykb

Advanced Member
Excellent wish i had 3d glasses, i've got that head unit Kenwood DNX7240bt in my DC5 right?

Croccy

Show Co-ordinator
ha ha wicked, I could almost touch and smell the magic tree :lol:

Although not sure why but it turned your red interior a lime green colour with the Red/Cyan combination... :blink:

EDIT* Ah I see it sort of optimised the colour so it works... I need a 3D Monitor me thinks!

Where is the 'Chase Cam' footage of the convoy! 8-[
Will get that footage done soon. The keyring cameras record in a very basic AVI format so the video is currently 3gb in size :p. Will leave it converting over night to something a bit smaller. hehe

Matt.