aaahhhh gearknob like ice lol !

griffy

Advanced Member
aaahhhh gearknob like ice lol ! anyone else not loving the ice cold shifting in the mornings :lol: :lol: :p

Dammm cold, he he! lol! not impressed lol

SpaceMonkey

Advanced Member
Unfortunately Griff the guy I sold it to took the BC knob off.
Never had the issue mate. Might be worth thinking about? :wink:

JT3173

Advanced Member
I am driving round wearing Sparco gloves in the morning, but thats because of the cold steering wheel and the lack of grip you have on it when its cold. Get a SPOON titainium gear knob, warms in seconds!

Suped

Advanced Member
Spoon Ti is nice and warm after a few secs... great for wintery cold days like today.

Get one Griff! :lol:

benny

Advanced Member
oh my!!! do you lot have a toilet seat warmer for the mornings too! bunch of soft ass's lol

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
griffy said:
aaahhhh gearknob like ice lol ! anyone else not loving the ice cold shifting in the mornings :lol: :lol: :p

Dammm cold, he he! lol! not impressed lol
ME! but I bought a titanium one which warms to the touch in about 5 seconds...... pain over :lol:

fenomeno26

Advanced Member
that's nothing compare to the feeling you get when you touch the OEM knob after leaving the car for 3 hours in sun at 40o C during the summer.. :wink:

M6DLY

Advanced Member
impne said:
Mine is ok but I do have a storage heater in the garage :)

OMG you've given me the best idea, for the last year i've been looking at a cheap and easy way to heat my garage! i've got economy 7, and storage heaters are dirt cheap on the bay!

cheers dude!

impne

Advanced Member
Got loft insulation as well :shock: very sad eh

It's not for the Honda but to keep my old Citroen warm and dry :)