accord type r alloys purchased for integra type r??

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
i believe they will go straight on , they will stick ot 5mm more than the stock wheel but thats not enough to cause any fit problems.

swanny1982

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
i believe they will go straight on , they will stick ot 5mm more than the stock wheel but thats not enough to cause any fit problems.
thanks buddy, dont suppose you know what tyres are best for these, im guessing if a wider wheel than the dc5 tyres wont fit?

adamamuk

Advanced Member
swanny1982 said:
thanks buddy, dont suppose you know what tyres are best for these, im guessing if a wider wheel than the dc5 tyres wont fit?
Those accord wheels are the same size as an oem dc5 wheel (17x7) it's just the offset that's different so your tyres will fit

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
The offset is the amount the centre line of the wheel sits away from the mounting face + is in the wheel arch - is out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nsxer

Advanced Member
hi

i owned an ATR back in the day and the tyre is pretty similar to the DC5 ... as i recall ... wont be much in it

BenLAST

Advanced Member
I got a set of Motegi Prelude wheels which are the same as these but labelled Enkei?

Didn't know they fetched so much, happy days

swanny1982

Advanced Member
BenLAST said:
I got a set of Motegi Prelude wheels which are the same as these but labelled Enkei?

Didn't know they fetched so much, happy days
cheers mate, hoping they look just as good as the stock dc5 wheels but a little different, might keep them in silver and also have my cw wheels to alternate

swanny1982

Advanced Member
discodave22 said:
I've ran them, were pretty close to the calipers, so put in a 3mm spacer.
do you have any pics of them on the dc5, do they look better than the stock wheels?

Phil r type

Advanced Member
I put some on mine for winter wheels , they rubbed on my calipers, bad ! :( had to have them refurbished . with spacers they will be fine :)