Ace Cafe London Meet 2018 ~ ***Sunday 12th August 2018***

mikey_t8

Advanced Member
Good morning ladies and gents...

After a good turn out for the last 3 years, I've booked our fourth annual meet at the petrolhead hotspot Ace Cafe London.
For those who don't know where it is, it is situated in North West London, just off the A406, by Hanger Lane.

Date: Sunday 12th August 2018

Time: 6pm-10:30pm

Location: Ace Cafe London - Ace Corner, N Circular Rd, London, NW10 7UD

Could everyone who is coming pm me their registration number so that I can put together a list for the car park. :xhappy:

here's an extract from the events organiser at Ace Cafe London.

The cafe‘s car park can only accommodate 50 medium sized cars and that a few days prior to the meet we would require a list of registration numbers of those attending so that this list can be given to the marshal(s) who help to park up.

Kindly also be advised that meets at the cafe are not something to be posted on social media as a notice, event, or open invitation to thousands of people to come along, neither the cafe or its environs can manage such numbers.

We are experiencing problems with the local police re the few that indulge in anti-social behaviour on the Old North Circular Road in the environs of the cafe, so I would also like to draw your attention to the below.

We ask that you please note (and inform your group) that Ace Cafe London will not tolerate dangerous or anti-social driving or riding, and that vehicles seen being driven or ridden, on the road in such a manner outside the cafe or its local environs will be reported to the authorities. We do not want meets having to be cancelled.

Please also ensure that all attending are aware not to bring any food or drink on to the premises (to include the car park!); our kitchen is open from 7am to 10pm (9.30pm on Sunday) daily to keep patrons fed and the bar is open until 11pm (10.30pm on
Sunday) for drinks - the place only works with your support.

The Borough of Brent is a Controlled Drinking Zone (CDZ), thereby consuming alcohol in the street(s) is not permitted. Bringing your own alcohol to a licensed premises is also illegal (yes, some people think this is OK!).

The Antisocial Behaviour Crime & Policing Act 2014 directly affects Ace Cafe London. Wheelies, Stoppies, Drifting, Burnouts, Stunts and excessive noise at the cafe and on public roads are totally unacceptable to Police, neighbours and Ace Cafe London. The cafe can be closed by these actions. The cafe's future is in your hands.

Darren4

Advanced Member
Is this still the same as last year,as in non dc5 cars can still park in the corner :)

mikey_t8

Advanced Member
Darren4 said:
Is this still the same as last year,as in non dc5 cars can still park in the corner :)
yes, definitely.. dc5s will be prioritised but non-dc5s also welcome.. depending on the numbers, we'll find somewhere for you ;)

mikey_t8

Advanced Member
Keep them coming :) please spread the word as I know not many dc5 owners use this forum nowadays

Darren4

Advanced Member
mikey_t8 said:
yes, definitely.. dc5s will be prioritised but non-dc5s also welcome.. depending on the numbers, we'll find somewhere for you ;)
Cool i'll let you know nearer the time if i can make it, will let the others know even though we don't own dc5's anymore ha

Alex_Wilson

Advanced Member
I‘m in for this! Had to miss the last one due to the car being vandalised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikey_t8

Advanced Member
Alex_Wilson said:
I‘m in for this! Had to miss the last one due to the car being vandalised.

Hope to see you this year.. what's your reg?

H_5hum

Advanced Member
2 days after my wedding... really? haha. I will have to let you know man. I forgot you already messaged me about this!

mikey_t8

Advanced Member
H_5hum said:
2 days after my wedding... really? haha. I will have to let you know man. I forgot you already messaged me about this!
And I told you, you're welcome to spend your honeymoon at ace cafe, surrounded by dc5s :p

FireDance

Advanced Member
Ahhhhh gutted I can't make it on a Sunday night.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures :xgrin:

Kev.W

Advanced Member
I‘m game for this but I can‘t read hardly any of your post so I don‘t know details of what you need me to do