Acura Integra 2023

mil1lion

Advanced Member
Coming next year, looks nice (although should be 2 doors) but surprised it's only 1.5l even if it is turbo. Similar engine to the Civic si at 200hp by the sounds of it. Seems to be the equivalent to the lower powered RSX model.

Hopefully they release a Honda type r variant with the new Civic type r engine. It really needs to be an upgrade to the Civic like the DC5 is to the EP3. This one is 30k dollars. I thought they might go more 40k and compete with the Supra. They really need to push 300+ hp.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Coming next year, looks nice (although should be 2 doors) but surprised it's only 1.5l even if it is turbo. Similar engine to the Civic si at 200hp by the sounds of it. Seems to be the equivalent to the lower powered RSX model.

Hopefully they release a Honda type r variant with the new Civic type r engine. It really needs to be an upgrade to the Civic like the DC5 is to the EP3. This one is 30k dollars. I thought they might go more 40k and compete with the Supra. They really need to push 300+ hp.

I think the main reason they are unlikely to go to or above the 40K mark is due to the luxurious car VED rates that get applied if the car cost more than 40k when new as this then limits the market substantially. Odds are they will try and keep it below that banding to ensure its opened up to a wider market not only from a purchase price point of view but also based on current VED regulations/rates

Lemons

Advanced Member
I think the main reason they are unlikely to go to or above the 40K mark is due to the luxurious car VED rates that get applied if the car cost more than 40k when new as this then limits the market substantially. Odds are they will try and keep it below that banding to ensure its opened up to a wider market not only from a purchase price point of view but also based on current VED regulations/rates
This won't come to the UK

mil1lion

Advanced Member
Sadly sounds that way since they're building it in the US. I hold hope that since the Civic Type R will follow the Civic si they might do an Integra Type R over here.