Adrain Flux just gave ma a Quote worthing posting up!

bling

Advanced Member
1300!

LOL what a joke!
and i thought norwich union were having a laugh with 700!
in the end stuck with my insurance company i had my old car on. £550.

TypeGRRR

Advanced Member
bling said:
1300!

LOL what a joke!
What's your age and history like? Who are you insured with at the minute?

bling

Advanced Member
TypeGRRR said:
bling said:
1300!

LOL what a joke!
What's your age and history like? Who are you insured with at the minute?
30+ plus, 7 years no claims, no points,no convictions, currently with privilage
area low risk.

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
bling said:
1300!

LOL what a joke!
:lol: that is REALLY ODD!

I'm 23, with 3 years NCB and have only been on the road for 2 years..... and I'm paying THAT same amount........(1300) with Adrian Flux..... which was the CHEAPEST! everyone else wouldn't touch me and one quoted me 2,200! :lol:

bezza4

Advanced Member
I find Adrain Flux are a bit like that. Some people get good quotes with them, but they were about £2k off the mark when I was looking.

Andywilkinson

Advanced Member
I'm with adrian flux too, i'm 27, fairly low crime area, 5+ no claims etc, i'm paying just over £500

I'm happy with that :D

bling

Advanced Member
sky insurance said:
Insurance can vary a huge amount from company to company...
Seems to be the way with insurance. tried those compare sights and they were useless as they dont have a listing for the dc5!

bezza4

Advanced Member
bezza4 said:
I find Adrain Flux are a bit like that. Some people get good quotes with them, but they were about £2k off the mark when I was looking.
I take it back. Adrian Flux have just given me the best quote so far. My best was £1130 with both A Plan and Sky. Adrian Flux have just come back with £1059, or £850 if I don't protect my NCB.

I can't get over the £800 quote, but is it really worth risking losing 6 years NCB??!! (I am 23 by the way!)

raz786

Advanced Member
NOOO, protect ur no claims!!! for £300 odd its worth every penny, u never know what could happen! :shock: :shock:

liktup

Advanced Member
raz786 said:
NOOO, protect ur no claims!!! for £300 odd its worth every penny, u never know what could happen! :shock: :shock:
Couldn;t agree more, I saved about £200 by not protecting my no claims, I then had to make an own fault claim and took my full NCB down to 50% which at that point most wont let you protect it, my car then got keyed and I had to claim again as they did every panel and I went all the way back to 30% :x

I learnt the hardway and it was expensive to build back up :x

bezza4

Advanced Member
Yeah I know I have to protect it. Just that I didn't expect to see a quote less than £1k, let alone in the 800s. But I know it is better to be safe than sorry.