adrian flux For me this year

CJ 251

Advanced Member
adrian flux Won this year for me coming in at £350 with mods declared 👍👍

Lukeyboi89

Advanced Member
this thread is useless without details of age and no claims...................... oh and rough location

tico_87

Advanced Member
They are useless for me. Every year I ring up just to check prices...still yet to have a quote less than 3k haha

Greenlight ftw :)

CJ 251

Advanced Member
Sorry
Age 28. 8 years no claims protected Sheffield 5k miles a year as I have a work van

Lukeyboi89

Advanced Member
not bad at all, flux were the cheapest by a mile for me in the ep3, but for the dc5 they were not competitive.

i ended up going with A Plan in the end which was cheaper than sainsburys, greenlight, flux etc etc.... i got £575, 25, 5 years no claims protected, 10k a year, like for like mod replacement too.

but for the s2k, no one could match SKY insurance:

http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/car-insurance.html

they mirrored my 5 years no claims which no one else apart from Chris Knott insurance would do, A Plan refused to insure me on the s2k even though i have the teg with them too....

so it worked out at £450 for 5k miles with my uncle as a named driver... not bad

i will deffo be trying SKY next year (i hope its not affiliated with the murdoch cronies but it most probably is haha)

edit: sky also give 20% discount to car club members, so i assume that helped ;)

CJ 251

Advanced Member
Doesn't sound bad that at 25 pal. I'm happy with 350 sky,greenlight ect couldn't match or beat them. Also they have promised that on renewal next year I don't have to pay a deposite again which other brokers in the past always want a deposite every year

Samy888

Advanced Member
just turned 21 and got my teg last week... 2 years ncb and got it for £1650 with flux :blink: