Adrian Flux....Made my day

IntegraDan

Advanced Member
Just wanted to say as I've read a few bad reports about Adrian Flux recently so I thought I'd post this.

Before I had my Teg I Had a Modified Impreza WRX, and was insured with Elephant insurance (best price at the time with 10 month acelerator)

anyway when I got the Teg I'd only had the policy 3 months so just changed the car, instead of insurers as I'm trying to built up my NCB.

I got my renewal last week and it was £775 for fully comp. I rang them up to declare my mods and recent 3 points (picked up in my bloody work van!! :xmad:)

and it jumped up to £1300!!!

I rang sky insurance and they wouldn't insure me as my car is kept on a public road over night.

So tried Adrian Flux and with all mods & points declared and my 3 years no claims...........£575 fully comp

They definately quoted me happy..... :D

just thought I'd share that!

brucey87

Advanced Member
my renewal is next week with adrian flux. they qaranteed me that they would beet any other qoute anyway so cant lose. just gotta phone around and see what prices i can get.

combo

I've phoned up and spoke to them quite a bit about windscreen claims, sorting out paperwork etc and they've always really impressed me with their cusotmer service. There's always been some happy person on the phone to help me out with any info and they've always called me back when they said they would.

I'm really happy I went with them over some of the others....just whatever you do ...don't go with AXA...for anything!

brucey87

Advanced Member
well adrian flux qouted me £1,392 for my renewal and no other company could even match it (endsleigh, sky, performance direct, A-plan) apart from tim at tett hamilton. he managed to beat it and qoute me £1,195! so with that i phoned back flux and they came in at £1,190 so i kept loyal and excepted it. i caught caught out tho, flux took out the origional £1,392 two weeks before my renewal date! which took me overdrawn! :xmad: