Adrian Flux Renewal quote

Teggy_dan

I phoned up Adrian Flux yesterday for my renewal quote.

Last year I paid £642, 27 years old, 9 years NCB, no convictions, mods declared etc...

This year I've paid £470, 28 years old, 10 years NCB, no convictions, mods declared etc...

That's a total saving of £172 from last year. Now I must say I'm pretty impressed with that...

I've read through a few posts on here and not many people seem to have had any luck with Adrian Flux... I've been insured with them for the last 10 years and I've had no issues whatsoever... their prices have always been competitive for me. It might just be luck on my side, who knows!

Ricky11

My renewal is up on the 3rd of july and I'm currently on the phone to others for multicar quotes.

23 years old, 5 years NCB no convictions.

Current insurers Elephant quoted me £1,800 for the DC5 and my 1.4L fiesta I drive to work........ :xhelp:

Teggy_dan

Ricky11 said:
My renewal is up on the 3rd of july and I'm currently on the phone to others for multicar quotes.

Current insurers Elephant quoted me £1,800 for the DC5 and my 1.4L fiesta I drive to work........ :xhelp:
Dude, I feel your pain with that sort of figure! Try Adrian Flux give them a go, if not a few others on here go for Greenlight or Brentacre.

Cennix1

Ricky11 said:

I got my first year with Admiral, on black box for the first 3 months LOL... (they gave me money back for "driving smoothly").

After that I went to Brentacre and at 23 with 4 years NCB it was £900 or so.

My brother uses as well to insure both his S14 and a Saab 9-3 daily, he fished around a lot for somewhere to insure both together and they were still the best for him, try giving them a call.