Adrian Flux

linzi94

Advanced Member
Adrian Flux sent me my renewal quote today and i nearly passed out. I think its the highest quote ive ever had for a renewal in my entire driving career. Im 31, car is garaged, gruppe m and spoon springs, over 10 yrs no claims, cat1 alarm and does 10k miles a yr. Its a 51 plate.
£786 i dont think so mr flux.
Taking note of all the phone numbers listed here to start looking for a new insurer.... Again. And liverpool victoria dont do imports.

sky insurance

Advanced Member
Adrian Flux sent me my renewal quote today and i nearly passed out. I think its the highest quote ive ever had for a renewal in my entire driving career. Im 31, car is garaged, gruppe m and spoon springs, over 10 yrs no claims, cat1 alarm and does 10k miles a yr. Its a 51 plate.
£786 i dont think so mr flux.
Taking note of all the phone numbers listed here to start looking for a new insurer.... Again. And liverpool victoria dont do imports.
Bare in mind rates are up by 30% - 40% over this time last year.

Feel free to give my company a try for a comparison quotation.

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Mine is up for renewal soon (end of June), Just dropped Sky Insurance a PM above 8) Currently with Adrian Flux.

I paid £40 more that you last year, I am 26 with 7 years NCB soon. So worried it is gonna be a hike this year!

*EDIT

Quote back from Sky Insurance:

Sky: £692
Adrian Flux last year: £825

Wow, nice saving! Will see what Adrian Flux has for my renewal 8) 30% up on premiums though means Adrian will quote me 900+ I'm sure.

Thanks Sky Insurance! will be in touch I am sure end of June to switch! :xcheers:

Linzi, give Sky Insurance a bell! 8)

horsepower

I'm with A-Plan, a few years older than you Linzi and mines gone up nearly £170 to £683 + £20 to pay in 3 installments, the only mods on my car are a buddy club exhaust, alloys & a front strutbar :(

linzi94

Advanced Member
phoned sky, £712.

a '58 plate A3 1.8 will only cost £430 to insure.... dont make me cross over to the dark side! :unsure:

going to phone Aplan.

Kevin Girdler

Advanced Member
Just renewed mine with Sky. Just under £700 which was up by about 15% on last year. Phoned around 6 other companies before giving up as no one was cheaper and i ran out of motivation.

Im 29 with 6 years no claims, milage up to 5k and no mods(yet)

P.s To be fair Sky were great to deal with once again despite the increase in premium. I think its fair to say prices have gone up as a whole.

Kev

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
phoned sky, £712.

a '58 plate A3 1.8 will only cost £430 to insure.... dont make me cross over to the dark side! :unsure:

going to phone Aplan.
Also, give these guys a try, see what they say... Si on here (CS&EVO) Uses them I am sure.

http://www.keithmichaels.co.uk/