Adrian Flux

linzi94

Advanced Member
Adrian Flux sent me my renewal quote today and i nearly passed out. I think its the highest quote ive ever had for a renewal in my entire driving career. Im 31, car is garaged, gruppe m and spoon springs, over 10 yrs no claims, cat1 alarm and does 10k miles a yr. Its a 51 plate.
£786 i dont think so mr flux.
Taking note of all the phone numbers listed here to start looking for a new insurer.... Again. And liverpool victoria dont do imports.

EvilBugger

I insured myself with Adrian Flux last week for the DC5 Type R 2ltr i just bough, I'm 26, clean licence and 8yrs NCD ...£1,550! I do Live in a bad area though.

horsepower

That was about what mine was lindzi and that was the cheapest quote I got from ringing around, like you I have over 10 years no claims, living in a good area, 38 years young, clean licence and owned other performance cars
Also when I was on the phone the chap I spoke to was saying that they are looking into only insuring over 30 year olds on the DC5's ( how true that is I don't know!)

Grov

Banned
I pay the same with A-Plan and im 27 with only 2 years NCB, and springs, exhaust. Try them and Sky and chris knott.