Advice on shorter tie rods

scottrallye

Recently fitted some meister coilovers, not stupidly low in the slightest and can only run about 1 degree camber due to the inner tie rods being too long and not having the adjustment to bring the toe out to correct for any more camber, I've read a few threads about how to sort this including inverted track rod ends, cutting more thread on the standard tie rods or cutting the trackrod down.
Ideally I want shorter tie rods though as they will be coming apart to fit a rack riser. Cheers!

Dan34

Advanced Member
Yes the shorter steering arms will sort out the issue. You can buy them from Area motorsport, i'm running some on mine.

maxvr6

Advanced Member
I have a pair of the shortened steering arms from Area Motorsport im going to sell as I decided to go a different route, PM me if interested.

martinj46

Advanced Member
Grinspeed managed to get mine to -1.7 deg front camber with the MeisterR's and eibach camber bolts.

I'm still running the oem steering arms.

Dan34

Advanced Member
I couldn't get much more than -1.2 on the front of mine on just bolts and the miester top mounts before the toe was thrown way out. As said it depends on what height etc you're running at.

No I have the shorter arms i'm now running -3.2 up front with no issues.