Advice please

Gary

Advanced Member
Alright guys haven't been on in a while, but I need to generate some cash to finish off my house so I'm lookin to sell my Blue 2002 DC5, how much should I ask for a quick sale???..... minus points are a dent in the drivers door and a chip on the front lip spoiler, significant wear on the driver's seat bolsters and after market alloys which have been kerbed, but the plus points are car has NEVER been tracked, I've been only UK owner, 38000 miles, 8000 JDM miles and the rest by me that's only 5000 a year it's in the lower road tax band, mods are as it sez on my sig and were done by Tom inc. fast road set up, and I would also consider selling V1 TEG plate and all the professionally installed ICE and top of the range sat-nav as well - as always, thanks in advance lads :D

armjoker

Advanced Member
Gary said:
Alright guys haven't been on in a while, but I need to generate some cash to finish off my house so I'm lookin to sell my Blue 2002 DC5, how much should I ask for a quick sale???..... minus points are a dent in the drivers door and a chip on the front lip spoiler, significant wear on the driver's seat bolsters and after market alloys which have been kerbed, but the plus points are car has NEVER been tracked, I've been only UK owner, 38000 miles, 8000 JDM miles and the rest by me that's only 5000 a year it's in the lower road tax band, mods are as it sez on my sig and were done by Tom inc. fast road set up, and I would also consider selling V1 TEG plate and all the professionally installed ICE and top of the range sat-nav as well - as always, thanks in advance lads :D
If u r selling the Kpro separate, let me know, same for eibach pro kit. (Is it with sway bars?)