Advice please...

Ross M

Advanced Member
Yeah it's time to grow up and get myself a pad, and to clear it up I didn't get a Peugeot, they had a tidy astra that will get me buy for a year or two!! Once I have somewhere i will be back!!!

jay82

Advanced Member
dotty said:
The property ladder.

He decided to be a big boy and leave home =D>
i did the same thing and came home to mammy and daddy with the tegg :lol:
but thats a good enough reason

Ross M

Advanced Member
I fancy a JDM EP3 next time!! Or maybe a tidy EK9 when the time arrises!! I'm sure I'm not the only that has done the same thing.

dotty

Advanced Member
Ross M said:
I fancy a JDM EP3 next time!! Or maybe a tidy EK9 when the time arrises!! I'm sure I'm not the only that has done the same thing.
Nope, I went from DC5 to JDM EP3 the one in that pic actually!.. and now I am back in a Teggy.. :D

dotty

Advanced Member
Ross M said:
26 on the 26th!!! Is the dc5 the better car in your honest opinion Stu?
They both had there plus points.. I did like the JDM EP3, but then it had Kpro etc.

Driving position is better in the DC5.

TypeGRRR

Advanced Member
Hi Ross, seems you have found this thread by your own accord. I hope it wasn't too painful parting with it, still living away from the parents does have it's benefits too. ;) Let's hope you're back in the seat of a performance Honda soon.

Grov

Banned
Iam adament i can do the house thing and DC5 together. :green: Renting now on my own and do ok. Sorry to thread crap.

If you can't get the price down, you can always buy one of this site, best place for one really.....

Stuart_M

My girlfriend is very excited as I think she is convinced I am going to buy it (got lucky, I finally picked a girl who likes cars!!!)

Ha Ha We'll see what shes got to say when she keeps banging the back of her head on the plastic insert at the top of the recaro seat,and then realises theres no seat height adjustment either :)

Grov

Banned
Stuart_M said:
My girlfriend is very excited as I think she is convinced I am going to buy it (got lucky, I finally picked a girl who likes cars!!!)

Ha Ha We'll see what shes got to say when she keeps banging the back of her head on the plastic insert at the top of the recaro seat,and then realises theres no seat height adjustment either :)
You can get a cover for that from capital seating, my sister has moaned about it before as well.

Stylesa

Advanced Member
Stuart_M said:
My ex HATED this! So i just bought fixed buckets instead! :lol:

Glad to hear that you could be buying a good DC5, they are great cars and all your questions should be answered on here. good luck!

White_DC5

Stylesa said:

Glad to hear that you could be buying a good DC5, they are great cars and all your questions should be answered on here. good luck!
Well even if we don't get this one, I think we are pretty set on a DC5. Not normally one for going for an older car than we have already (06 Plate Fiesta ST) but love FWD and the appeal of the best FWD car is too much! Did look at the new Clio 200 but can't justify all that money on French build quality!

Stylesa

Advanced Member
White_DC5 said:
Stylesa said:

Well even if we don't get this one, I think we are pretty set on a DC5. Not normally one for going for an older car than we have already (06 Plate Fiesta ST) but love FWD and the appeal of the best FWD car is too much! Did look at the new Clio 200 but can't justify all that money on French build quality!
I really like the look of them, but my chum has one and its a bit disappointing in terms of performance imho.

DC5 FTW

White_DC5

Not sure if this is the one yet though so may take a while! Going to do plenty of research.

Been on this and a few other forums and seems like white is a common colour around Norfolk/Suffolk for DC5's! Our Fiesta is white and our previous cars were both black, so I fancy a colour this time.

Blue or Red that hard to find?