M3Tz

Hey guys,

going to order one of the two this weekend,

i know they are basicly the same, but is one better then the other for e.g
fitting?
postion?
price?
bhp?

if you can suggest somewhere to buy this from also?

Thanks

Matt

Evs

Advanced Member
So you've decided on one of these, but are asking whether to get this or not in the other thread? :?

M3Tz

i posted this one first,

but then I realised that I had more money then i thought (which doesn't happen alot) (normaly the otherway round)

The Mofo

Advanced Member
I was undecided as well but then I looked on here and a few people raved about the Injen so I went for it.

I've had induction kits on my cars in the passed and I've always been doubtfull about the performance of them but there is no doubt in my mind the Injen is a fantastic bit of kit.

The throttle picks up quicker and the noise is amazing. Vtec sounded good before but it sounds menacing/insane now.

I'm at pleb level when it comes to working on cars but fitting was a doddle. I haven't had the AEM on my car so I can't make any comparisons but the Injen is definately worth the money. If it was just about the noise it would be worth the money but then there's the good performance increase as well.

fenomeno26

Advanced Member
visit the rsx forums...they have a list of dynos for AEM and injen to see for yourself that injen gives a bit more hp that AEM in all test performed with a stock car, the torque figures are about the same....am a bit reluctant getting an injen for the fact you have to relocate your windshield washer tank

The Mofo

Advanced Member
fenomeno26 - The kit I got had a smaller replacement tank so I didn't have to relocate anything, just replace the existing one with the new one.

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
The Mofo said:
fenomeno26 - The kit I got had a smaller replacement tank so I didn't have to relocate anything, just replace the existing one with the new one.
What the MOFO said..easy to fit,cracking piece of kit 8)