Aesthetic mods

mossyhennebry

Advanced Member
em, yeah. i suppose you could just pull them off!

best to apply some form of heat first though, then maybe using fishing wire to get between the badge and the bootlid. try to take off as much glue / gunk with the sticker as possible.

whatever glue residue is left on the bootlid will need to be taken off - this will involve polishing and buffing.

TyperItr

Advanced Member
I think it would be even better looking with the honda badge off also. I am thinking of doing it, if it was not for the cost it would be done already

mossyhennebry

Advanced Member
i agree. but to take off the 'H' I think you have to get at it from the other side of the bootlid, the inside. maybe i'm wrong in that assumption but isnt there a nut on the inside that holds it in place? then, as you rightly said...it would have to be filled etc etc.

TyperItr

Advanced Member
mossyhennebry said:
to take off the 'H' I think you have to get at it from the other side of the bootlid, the inside. isnt there a nut on the inside that holds it in place?
You are right there good bit of work involved

TyperItr

Advanced Member
For the non believers. Its not finished yet but here is an idea of how the car would look with all the badges off. Hope to get it nicely finished tomorrow. Not a professional job yet but will get it finished by a pro soon.

I think this looks 10 times better. I dotn see why all the badges make it look better to be honest.

-Woody-

Advanced Member
Agreed, if your goin for a all out smooth look then it would suit but the badge breaks it up a little.

Atreides

TyperItr said:
For the non believers. Its not finished yet but here is an idea of how the car would look with all the badges off. Hope to get it nicely finished tomorrow. Not a professional job yet but will get it finished by a pro soon.

I think this looks 10 times better. I dotn see why all the badges make it look better to be honest.
Sorry fella, but I think that looks bloody awful. It pretty much perfectly illustrates why I hate the look.

All IMO, of course. Each to their own, but I genuinely think it actually manages to cheapen the look of the whole car.