Air Con re-gassing ?

Tim J

Advanced Member
Hi All,

Wasn‘t too sure where to post this after a search on the other sub forums so advance apology and please move accordingly.

Due to the welcome warm climate recently,
I reluctantly pressed the A/C button and not surprisingly, after over a decade of ownership and never, ever, using it before, found that it doesn‘t really cool like it probably should.
I won‘t take it to Kwik Fit or Halfords even though they offer a regassing at a set price so can I ask, who do you go to?
Tom at TGM is the only person who touches the Teg and I‘m not due to attend until next year should I‘m kinda stuck as to where to go.

My local main dealer provides a fixed price of £70 which is about the ball park figure I was expecting to pay, just a shame they‘re only M-F

Welcome your thoughts on the matter

Thanks

Tim J

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JamesL

Advanced Member
ATS have a deal on Group on, it‘s an automatic machine so it can‘t really be fucked up. Not even by the apprentice

skengdR

Advanced Member
Did mine recently a local garage , they had a £30 deal . My only feedback is the machine they used didnt have Integra on the Honda list . I told them to use the 01 to 05 Civic Type R and it works , lets see how long it lasts.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Tim J

Advanced Member
So bit of an update

I went down the ATS route ( Groupon voucher = £45 ) and obviously their Database doesn't recognise our vehicles however there's a sticker on top of the front panel which identifies which gas etc
Should be able to spot it in the attached

Turns out I had 20% coolant but and I think more importantly, no leaks which is testament to Honda quality

Didn't have time to test fully but it's done now

Just need to clean up my engine bay

Hope this helps

Cheers

Tim J

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk