Alloy Rear Lower Arm

Suped

Advanced Member
One of TGM's many aresenal of bling products! hahaha Plenty more where that came from.... :p

Go on Nick, get a set from HK! hehe

Suped

Advanced Member
didnt weigh the alloy arms but i can say judging from holding on to them that the alloy felt alot lighter. The OEM ones weigh in at 2.3kgs together. Minute weight saving differences but huge visual difference!

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
Suped said:
One of TGM's many aresenal of bling products! hahaha Plenty more where that came from.... :p

Depending on what I see in HK I might get a small shipment sent back :D

Suped

Advanced Member
dan the man said:
Price? i like these 8)
TGM does these for £146.39 all in.... not bad for wanting abit of bling on the rear end. If your interested, he's got a few more in stock and is marked as "DC5 lightweight aluminium rear arms" on his system.

Suped

Advanced Member
BadBadtz said:
Suped said:

Depending on what I see in HK I might get a small shipment sent back :D
Just dropped me missus and whole bunch of mates to Heathrow tonight and asked me missus to get me some of those recaro pillow thingy u had from HK. (Me not going due to work load!) Also maybe pick up one of them RSM's and a few oil temp, oil pressure, volts guages. Don't hold my hopes high as her shopping list is 2 pages long. :p

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
Haha...you're trusting your missus to come back with the right parts?!! :p

That head cushion is a Mugen one :D

Suped

Advanced Member
shudn't be too difficult to make, suppose its an exact same dimensions as the OEM and drill out a few big holes in the middle and polish them up. :lol:

Suped

Advanced Member
BadBadtz said:

Yeah, she knows cars. (Lucky for me!) she buying stuff for her Del Sol SiR, just hoping not a bodykit! LOL :p

I'm hoping she can get some recaro ones or custom made ones with cartoony characters embroided. (such a chinese thing!)

When you off to HK??

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
I have had these on my car for a year now and they are holding up really well, they are made by SPC in the US but sold here by Eibach.
You will not be able to make them as they have a special bush at the inner end. they look great with a spoon lower arm bar fitted as well, i'll try to find a pic.

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
Suped said:
BadBadtz said:

Yeah, she knows cars. (Lucky for me!) she buying stuff for her Del Sol SiR, just hoping not a bodykit! LOL :p

I'm hoping she can get some recaro ones or custom made ones with cartoony characters embroided. (such a chinese thing!)

When you off to HK??
Nice one! I fly to Thailand on Thursday and will be in HK near the end of the month...cant wait now! :D