and today i bought......

ejwillistyles

Advanced Member

absolutely loving it!!! 3rd 4th 5th and 6th are so impressive!!!

this is what i was in before, a bit of a change i can tell you!!

ejwillistyles

Advanced Member
sorted - ish!!

thanks to all on this forum as without you peeps there would have been no way i would have gone ahead and actually got a DC5, you may well have seen me lurking arond here for a while - just reading up!!

cheers

Ed

chris cc

Authorised Advertiser
Hi Ed, Welcome :xwave:

From one great car to another. :D
I keep trying to stay away from the hondacrx.co.uk website. Instead I must get a diesel as a runabout car. :(

I'm sure you'll enjoy your DC5 ownership and joining in on this forum.

vtecpang

Advanced Member
turbo5 said:
Welcome to the forum :D you must be a mate of Manfs (AKA vtecpang )
Sorry Dave. Don;t know this one! Probably because he has a dc5 now. Incidently which part of lancs Chris CC??

truffs said:
werent you the one who had his CRX stolen???
That one belongs to Mark Eley's. One quick motor :shock: TOTB territory.

ejwillistyles: Nice one kiddo!

manf
:)

Suped

Advanced Member
Hey Ed,

thats awesome!!! I own a silver teg too and my name is Eddie also!!! welcome aboard.. got another mate that owns a black teg so we can have our very own west london teg cruise and go populate the ace cafe jap meet. hehe

ejwillistyles

Advanced Member
cheers all for the welcome,

unfortunately i have been away on holiday for six days, guttinG!

back now, first drive to work in the ITR- awesome!!

glad to have now "compared" my ITR with a friends tuned CTR, and its looking like mine is making good power on optimax fuel - his has been RR'd at 220 and there was nothing in it. v pleased! :D

suped et al - would be cool to hook up.......yr friend with the black itr, does it have suspension and exhaust mods??

Suped

Advanced Member
Yunster only picked his teg up today, completely bog standard. Good base to start modifying. Now we have something going in west london, be good to make some force for DC5s next week at jap meet down at ace cafe.

ejwillistyles

Advanced Member
sounds good, it must be next tuesday???

pm me your # and we can hook up and head down there in convoy my mate might bring my CRX too!! 8)

CleRICK - thinking gruppe M - decat - poss light wheels & bonnet for now!!