Andy..Are you Sorted Yet???

DC5-loveR

Advanced Member
mmm i think he might be getting a Honda Integra DC5. :xgrphug:

p.s David your 2005 DC5 is looking so sweet. Up against a 2004 DC5 its a much nicer blue. Needs to be seen in the flesh to be appreciated :D

TD wanted to borrow your new DC5 for today, to put Gareth Howels in it for a demo lap filmed by the bbc. But i said no for obvious reasons.

Suped

Advanced Member
shud've done it and upped the price tag for the sake of Gary howles driving it. hehe

andyd

Advanced Member
DC5-loveR said:

p.s David your 2005 DC5 is looking so sweet. Up against a 2004 DC5 its a much nicer blue. Needs to be seen in the flesh to be appreciated :D

TD wanted to borrow your new DC5 for today, to put Gareth Howels in it for a demo lap filmed by the bbc. But i said no for obvious reasons.
Hee hee.

yea i am just getting the funds together now.

I've got good old benny boy on the case for me.

Saying that though my mates trying to get me to buy a FTO :shock:

Andy

Wootty

Advanced Member
andyd said:
DC5-loveR said:

Hee hee.

Andy
Dont do it - had one before the DC5 and that would be a backwards step IMHO. Only good FTO is Version R or the Aero litmited edition - standards dont have LSD, crap lights and 4 speed tip boxes. Manual GPX's are OK but not as good as the Teg.

andyd

Advanced Member
Thats what i and trying to tell my mate. :lol:

However a S14a does look quite favourable as well.

Andy

Wootty

Advanced Member
Wootty said:
andyd said:
DC5-loveR said:

Hee hee.

Andy
Dont do it - had one before the DC5 and that would be a backwards step IMHO. Only good FTO is Version R or the Aero litmited edition - standards dont have LSD, crap lights and 4 speed tip boxes. Manual GPX's are OK but not as good as the Teg.
Also - they understeer like a

Attachments

kingston

Advanced Member
DC5-loveR said:
Dont worry 'old school' lot, i have seen this so called better looking pretender in the flesh and i make the following comment; its just an enlargened Jazz! :xaiweb4: xredfinger

andyd

Advanced Member
I am really trying at the mo to get the money in the bank, so i can get my DC5 here before xmas.

I'm even looking for a 2nd job at the mo :shock: :shock: :shock:

Andy

dan the man

Advanced Member
are the facelift DC5s are different blue?

from phototsi thought they were like but not sure..looks nice... :?

if im correct..lol 8)

kingston

Advanced Member
Id have said the same, mine was parked up behind the '05 and Ben was trying to convince me that theyre different, if they are its a very slight colour difference!!!!

I didnt look inside the vehicle :roll: :roll: BUt from the outside the things i didnt like is;
* Flying 'wing' H has gone and the H at the front is now floating along with a tacky badge saying type R
* Headlights look like as if they came frm the Honda Jazz due to an angle on it (pre- are nice and smooth), when you see one, you'll know what i mean.
* No front splitter and front generally softer
* Side skirts the same
* Nice rear lights, just needs to have the dimples like we do
* Rubber Strip at the bottom -fuck knows why as the bumper above over hangs it! Unless its for parking sensors.....

I was informed that there is now a warning chirp for if the car is driven without a seat belt on, goes off every minute or so, either way it would drive me nuts considering i wear a harness most of the time. End up having to butcher some seat belt just for the clip to shut the thing up.

Evs

Advanced Member
dan the man said:
are the facelift DC5s are different blue?

from phototsi thought they were like but not sure..looks nice... :?

if im correct..lol 8)
Yes they are different - the new one is Vivid Blue Pearl, the old one is Arctic Blue Pearl.

gregb

Advanced Member

sorry about the pic quality but i`m in with kingston on this i don`t like the altered front of the car,the headlights mondeo/focus?could even resemble hyundia and what happened to the lovely front lip?disgraceful :evil: