Anglesey Returns > June 07 Trackday Vids

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
Last weekend I had the privilege to Drive the new Anglesey track layouts, these being the Costal and GP Circuits, on the First Public trackday’s at this revised venue. (Web link www.anglesey-race-circuit.co.uk) 8)

The trackday company lucky enough to get these first days was Bookatrack, so a group of fellow Honda owners made the journey for a long weekend away on track :idea:

The following are a few of the Vids I made whilst driving my DC2 Teg :)

The first two are from the GP circuit on Sunday, hope these give you an idea of it’s layout :?:

Cam mounted on rear screen facing forwards, me trying to drive!

Cam mounted on front Screen, me driving, this may give you an idea of the contours and gradients

The next three are from the costal Circuit (the better of the two in my opinion :wink: ). The First from Saturday, early in the morning… so driving not tip top (Making excuses now :oops: )

Cam mounted on rear Screen, forward facing, again trying to drive!

The following two are from Monday, trying some new Cam Angles & wet driving :lol:

Focusing on my Driving & Rear View…

More Focusing on me (closer) + A couple of Wet Laps

Hope these are ok, please do not pass to many comments on my lack of driving skill :p … Just hope they give you an idea of how good the new circuit is especially the Costal layout… :?:

For info, you may have noticed that there are no curbs on the circuit yet.. the owners are waiting to find out where people ‘cut corners’ so that they can make sure they are correctly positioned later this year 8)

They have certainly spent a lot of money on the new layout, their still is money to spend on improving the infrastructure, but don’t let that put you off making the journey to have a go yourselves :idea:

Fun weekend had… can’t wait till I make a return… maybe later this year, maybe some will come up and join in :?: … the more the merrier :!:

Mike

That VTEC Grin

Advanced Member
OMG.... the track has completely changed... :shock:

Looks like it is shaping up to be an excellent facility... 8)

Definately going to have to pop across and check it out.

Nice vids... :D

Rgds