Anglesey

Andywilkinson

Advanced Member
I'm going on this track on july 11th, with book a track, anyone been on this circuit, its my first track day so looking forward to it.

Also i'm doing a ferrari day at the three sisters circuit, anyone done these, i'm guessing that i wont be able to thrash them!

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
Andywilkinson said:
I'm going on this track on july 11th, with book a track, anyone been on this circuit, its my first track day so looking forward to it
Andy

Which Circuit our you doing ??

I've done the:

Coastal - 4 times
GP - 1 time

It's a great circuit, and you are going with one of (if not) the best trackday organiser in the UK...

Mike

celox performance

Advanced Member
I haven't done Anglesey since the track was extended and I want to do the Coastal circuit. If it's the Coastal circuit then I would be interested in this myself.

Andywilkinson

Advanced Member
Its the coastal circuit, and its a very cheap price too, £150 open pit plus £10 helmet hire which i need.

If you go to bookatrack.com the calender etc,i've provisionally booked myself in the july 11th :D

First time so a little bit cautious, I know i'll need to check my oil, just a little concerned how my brakes and tyres will hold up!

celox performance

Advanced Member
Have you paid for this yet Andy. I had an email from Bookatrack to say that places are nearly filled up and unless I pay within the next 7 days they can't guarantee my place. That was 2-3 days ago.

Wardy7

Advanced Member
Andywilkinson said:
Also i'm doing a ferrari day at the three sisters circuit, anyone done these, i'm guessing that i wont be able to thrash them!
I've done a few driving experiences and when it does come to the likes of supercars you always have an instructor sat next to you. Pretty much saying when to change gears and the points to turn in etc. I guess if you show competence though they will offer slightly less input. You won't get to rag the nuts off it, although I was changing gears slightly after than he was saying to get a bit more out of it.

I would say if you could change it to do a rally driving one then I'd be tempted to do that, lots of fun and you get to be far more agressive on one of them.

Cheers
Wardy

Andywilkinson

Advanced Member
celox performance said:
Have you paid for this yet Andy. I had an email from Bookatrack to say that places are nearly filled up and unless I pay within the next 7 days they can't guarantee my place. That was 2-3 days ago.
I tried to pay with pay pal, but my computer was playing up and it wouldnt let me on to the site, still doesnt at the moment and i really dont know why,

So it they gave me 7 days to pay by pay pal, and when i didnt they cancelled my booking completely!!! :(

Andywilkinson

Advanced Member
I know mate, but what i might try and do is see what my finances are like on payday tuesday and see if i can pay by crad if there are spaces available

celox performance

Advanced Member
I've just tried to pay for my provisional booking by Paypal and because the event is less than 7 days I wasn't able to pay by Paypal for some reason.

I then tried my debit card and 2 Visa cards and all transactions have been refused :? . I've checked my bank account to make sure my money was still there and I can't see why their website won't process any of my payments :?

It doesn't look like i'm going now either then :(