ANOTHER ADRIAN FLUX WARNING!!!

AC

Advanced Member
](*,)

Im so angry at the moment, the only way I could vent it without breaking something was to put my misery down on the forum!! :xmad:

3 weeks ago I paid off my premium in one full installment and said

"you guys won't carry on my DD's will you" to which AF said

"no no of course not"

Well I'm sure you can see where this is going. Yup! They took an installment out! I've been chasing the money back now for 3 weeks! BUT WAIT!!!! It gets better! I've just rung the bank because my account balance was alarmingly low for this time of the month and SUPRISE SUPRISE!!! Guess who has taken another installment out!!!!!!! :xcry:

They owe me close to £350 pounds now and they recon because of all this, and system errors and other random sh**e i may not see my money until end of play next week!!!! :xrealangry: :xtsk:

Just be warned all, the premium maybe half ok? (At a push) but the misery and anger you go through afterwards is not worth it
:xak: AF

sky insurance

Advanced Member
Try and speak to Dan Clarke at AF, he deals with all car club related problems and is usually quick to sort things out.

Hope that helps

Ollie
Sky Insurance

MattDC5

Advanced Member
I feel your pain. Gave up trying to resolve ongoing issues with AF and canceled my policy.

Went with Sky instead.

AC

Advanced Member
i wanted to go to Sky but Ollie couldnt beat AF (which pains me to say)

Ollie, if you could do me some kinda amazing insurance deal i would so move haha!! :xlol:

patrickdc5

adrian flux customer servise is absolutley shocking. They did a similar thing to me a few months ago when they took a lump of money out my account which wasnt required.It also taken them nearly a month before it was refunded. Wish i could cancel my policy and go with someone like sky who iv heard so much about.But the cancelation charges are ridiculous.

celox performance

Advanced Member
I've always found them to be quite rude when phoning for a quote, so I can imagine what the customer service is like when you need to make a claim :roll:

ejwillistyles

Advanced Member
I'm just reading up on insurance and saw this post. hope you got it sorted. But the best thing to do in this situ, is contact your bank tell them its been withdrawn in error, and they will refund you under the D/D guarantee and chase it direct with AF. However the only caveat is should AF say you are at fault the bank is within its rights to take the money its refunded you back. Rarely happens though.

HTH

combo

I've always had quite a good experience with them :xconfused: I messed them about quite a bit sorting out my no claims bonus and they extended my due date over all about 3 months haha.

They were quite good about it too. I'm surprised so many people find them to be a nightmare... I bet it pisses you right off when they send through the survey for customer service after the phone call when you have such a crappy time ?! I sure would be.

AC

Advanced Member
thought I'd follow up on this now and I finally got with Sky and they were nothing short of amazing! Luke was brilliant and although it was still a little expensive it was well worth it not having to deal with AF. AF strangely paid up when they recieved a few letters from the Financial Ombudsman. Funny that aye!

Anyway

Sky Sky Sky!!! =D>

sky insurance

Advanced Member
AC said:
thought I'd follow up on this now and I finally got with Sky and they were nothing short of amazing! Luke was brilliant and although it was still a little expensive it was well worth it not having to deal with AF. AF strangely paid up when they recieved a few letters from the Financial Ombudsman. Funny that aye!

Anyway

Sky Sky Sky!!! =D>
Nice to hear, thank you.

Type_R6

Advanced Member
Thats funny because i just renewed my insurance through adrian flux and they were fantastic, so happy to help and they beat my renewal quote with SKY who actually wanted to charge me MORE than last year! :xconfused: After phoning sky in the morning they couldnt do nothing for me, the phone call lasted about 1 minute and it made me feel like they just didnt care.
Phoned adrian flux and explained my situation with sky, the fact i actually halfed my milage, took commuting off my policy and im using another car during the week sky still wanted to charge me more :xmad: AF agreed with me and said it was silly and quickly beat it by nearly 200 quid :)

Very happy with Adrian Flux :D

the policy is also with NIG with ive heard good things about not markerstudy which ive heard bad things about

Andy.

Advanced Member
I think a lot of it depends on who you speak to at these places. I've been on the phone with both AF and Sky a lot recently getting quotes on various cars. With AF i've had some who are helpful and some who don't seem too bothered at all.

I've also spoken with Luke at Sky, and he is definitely one of the most useful people of all of these companies. Plus it helps that Sky will effectively "mirror" built up no claims from one car to use on a 2nd car, which is something lots of insurers don't seem to be able to do.

Mark_teg

Staff member
I've claimed with Flux about 4yrs ago IIRC and they were fine, super quick to sort it out.
Having said that, Im currently with Sky :D