Another ballast thread

Ciarandeery1

Advanced Member
Ok, both my ballasts have now packed in, tested them and positive that's the problem, I've read loads of threads here and still unsure what to buy. oem or aftermarket? Any solid info on what after market kit to buy? Or where etc please any info appreciated as car is out of bounds at night! Lol

scrawnban

I had to replace both of mine I bought non oem ones. They caused endless problems and kept throwing up error's and driving my electrical system mad. So I went oem and didn't have a problem at all. For the sake of it go oem because they will work first time. Providing there isn't something else wrong.

-Woody-

Advanced Member
As you've already said, seen loads of threads so keep reading :) You'll find all the info you need

Ciarandeery1

Advanced Member
Cheers woody extremely helpful, my eyes are burning lol with endless amount of links but no facts posted by people who have bought kits and fitted? That's all im asking is for help? Lol

scrawnban

Ciarandeery1 said:
Cheers woody extremely helpful, my eyes are burning lol with endless amount of links but no facts posted by people who have bought kits and fitted? That's all im asking is for help? Lol
Go oem...you'll pay a little more....but you won't have any problems

scrawnban

Ciarandeery1 said:
The difference in price will be astronomical I can imagine for both sides compared to aftermarket.
Honestly I don't know lad mine were about €250 euro for the pair..but that was years ago and with a discount. I've no idea how much they are now I'm sure someone on here will steer you right

-Woody-

Advanced Member
Ciarandeery1 said:
Your welcome lol
You will find plenty of info on here though. Personally, i'd go aftermarket. Less prone to blow, alot cheaper and also get higher K lights

Ciarandeery1

Advanced Member
Haha hey no thread hijacking. Just joking. Looks like I'm going to waste my friday at work looking at hidslol

kahn_v

Advanced Member
thats not a bad price and the bulbs are included.

might have to get myself one of them.. thanks for the link!