Another F****** Dent !!!

JamesL

Advanced Member
So 4 weeks after getting a small car park ding dent removed, another mindless Bellpiece has dented my car 😢, it's on the rear quarter passenger side, RIGHT ON THE CURVETURE OF THE PANEL!!! :'(
Been to see Mr Dent cure in Marsh Barton. He's my friends dad and his work is top notch, he's advised me due to the position of it the best thing to do is remove my sideskirt and hopefully there are grommets in place. Worse case scenario he will drill a hole underneath and attack it that way and seal and grommet it up afterwards.

JamesL

Advanced Member
I only noticed it when I was cleaning it. Proper puts a downer on things like ffs NOT AGAIN :'(

Kevin85

Advanced Member
It's a car, these things happen. To stress over them is not healthy. Chill out, dents don't effect the feel of the car, enjoy the drive.

I'm not a hippy.

kazmo

Advanced Member
these things do happen, but never the less annoying when you notice it a few days later, i hate car parks!

JamesL

Advanced Member
Kevin85 said:
It's a car, these things happen. To stress over them is not healthy. Chill out, dents don't effect the feel of the car, enjoy the drive.
I'm not a hippy.
I know dude but i saved so hard to get my teg as I was only 21 it took a while being an apprentice too. I take pride in it and then someone just swings there door into it, bugs the hell out of me, my dad was saying there's a lot more stressful things in life than this. so I'm deffo not looking forward to them

JamesL

Advanced Member
dave7368 said:
People who get dents in car parks are doing it wrong....

There are people out there who would probably deliberately damage your car for parking like that. I'm all for it but some people are just C****

abbey132

ive parked like that for years and never had a problem, i have thought about getting a baby seat in the back and using the mother & baby spaces theyre much bigger!... maybe people are just c**** where you live lol

adamamuk

Advanced Member
abbey132 said:
ive parked like that for years and never had a problem, i have thought about getting a baby seat in the back and using the mother & baby spaces theyre much bigger!... maybe people are just c**** where you live lol
Definitely get a booster seat in there!

I have a 6yr old daughter and always make use of these 'bigger' spaces whenever I can.

You get funny looks when you first pull in as you're not not in the 'standard boring family wagon', then they get on with their day once Mia climbs out!

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

WraithPriest

Advanced Member
This is the only positive to my Mrs being disabled - although even when I've put the blue badge in people give me filthy looks until the wheelchair comes out of the boot.

Ersel

Advanced Member
Just kiddy bays there wide or park in two bays i learnt the hard way like you to lool