Another Gruppe M fitted!

Dark Blue Mark

Advanced Member
Took the Apexi off tonight :)

Bit of a bastard to fit really in that you have to cut and remove the trim at the bottom of the windscreen, and the instructions are shocking, but the quality / detail and fit of the Gruppe M is pretty amazing really. Very well thought out!

Not tried it yet but might do a sound clip later :)

tara

Advanced Member
Top job mate and as soon as you get in contact i will be able to see it :p

Dark Blue Mark

Advanced Member
Thanks JT

LOL Tara :D

Im trying to find time to wash it before I pop round, I can have you showing me up :D

If its clear tomorrow night, how's 7:30 sound?

tara

Advanced Member
Dark Blue Mark said:
Thanks JT

LOL Tara :D

Im trying to find time to wash it before I pop round, I can have you showing me up :D

If its clear tomorrow night, how's 7:30 sound?

Thats typical as its the only night i can not do it as my missus works late :( how about Thursday mate?

JDC5

Charged DC5
nice!!! glad you got it on!! yep... it does look lush!!!

ahh man.. these pass few post has been abt gruppe m, makes me want to order one now!!

haha... gona email gruppe m after i brought my wheels..lol

i swear the DC5 is making me broke!! lol

JD

ausR

Advanced Member
Dark Blue Mark said:
thats why i washed mine before i fitted my gruppeM so all there was left to do was go driving vtecing pretty much every gear :lol:

Davey

JDC5 said:
nice!!! glad you got it on!! yep... it does look lush!!!

ahh man.. these pass few post has been abt gruppe m, makes me want to order one now!!

haha... gona email gruppe m after i brought my wheels..lol

i swear the DC5 is making me broke!! lol

JD
Im the same mate, after seeing a few pics and endless write up on how good they are im definatly going to have to put my hand in my pocket.

mikegsi

Staff member
Dark Blue Mark said:
Bit of a bastard to fit really in that you have to cut and remove the trim at the bottom of the windscreen
what bit did you have to cut?? when i fitted mine i didnt have to cut into anything?

Dark Blue Mark

Advanced Member
Not the trim, just the rubber strip. But pulling off the trim means you break some of the clips - I really have fucking around with trim! It always breaks things :(

mikegsi

Staff member
ahhh, that explains it, cant remember if icut into mine, must have done though, i'll check in a bit :D

Vicki

Advanced Member
looks ace! Still got mine sitting in a box in the "parts department" (the spare bedroom!). The brother in law should be round soon to fit it for me :eek:)

Vicki

Advanced Member
I think the pair of OEM rear spats we bought him for his supra
are quite enough incentive! :lol: