Another newbie! Dorset

DC5Noob

Advanced Member
Hey,

I have finally got my Dc5 Tuesday and my cheeks are in pain from how happy I am!

Thanks to everyone here that helped but just wanted to say hello to all!

Can't wait to learn the beast and treat her good!

Based in Christchurch Dorset and would love to meet up with other teggers!

emmsyDC5xx

Advanced Member
Welcome to the forum! Bet you are super happy with it :)

Get some pics up - we love pictures on here haha

DC5Noob

Advanced Member
Just figured out how too, but am doing all this on my phone and its being a pain, so will have to get some photos up soon, it's going for a clean and detail Saturday after next so will definitley post some then!

It's a fully standard cw c pack 03, but would love to make it into something special one day, just have a lot of learning to do!

Darren4

Advanced Member
Welcome along again buddy :), glad your enjoying the dc5.

On a side note use tapatalk to view the forum when you want to upload any pictures. You can download the app from the app store.

DC5Noob

Advanced Member
Thanks man! I'll give it a go!

Hoping to get to some sort of meets / jap days soon too, would be great to pic people minds! Wanted to do beaulie this weekend but been stitched into family stuff 😑

DC5Noob

Advanced Member
And yeah super happy! But a tad scarey going from a 1.4 to this, just slowly getting used to the accelerator pedal actually doing something! Haha

Col R

Congratulations! Glad its all worked out well for you

Most importantly, enjoy the car and as above get a thread going xthumbup

DC5Noob

Advanced Member
Thanks! I'll get some pics on real soon, I'm just a bit embarrassed of how dirty it Is atm, so I will give it a good going over tommorow and get some pics on!

I'll start a thread up soon as I have soo many questions and keep forgetting them when I'm on here!

muffinman

Advanced Member
Glad you finally got one!

We'll have to meet up at some point given you are 5 mins down the road!

DC5Noob

Advanced Member
Yeah would be awesome!

Was thinking that myself, would be nice to get a couple pictures of blue next to white!

I'll start a new thread with as many pics as possible and what I'm up to with her, what's the protocol for this, name it my number plate and start it where?

Thanks guys!

DC5Noob

Advanced Member

Needs a eye polish, hopefully can get it shining again other wise that's going to something I'll want sorting real soon as it upsets me!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk