Another Newbie Thread... Hello from Solihull

SmudgerByName

Advanced Member
Hi Guys (and Girls)

Just a quick Hello and Introduction. I'm Smudge or Ian for those who know me (or will get to know me) and I am looking at getting into the world of Hondas with a DC5. Looking at a couple as we speak and hoping that sooner rather than later I'll be the proud owner of one. I'm a Ford man (Grew up around Fords my whole life and even learnt my trade working on them) but for some reason I have found myself with a Honda itch that I need to scratch.

Some of my Previous Cars can be found below:

My Mk5 Fiesta Zetec S:

Which was replaced with a Mk2 Focus ST:

Which was unfortunately Wrote Off after being Rear Ended 2 Weeks before I was getting Married. But all good things happen for a reason and I replaced it when I got back from the Honeymoon with this,

My 1991 Sierra Sapphire Cosworth 4x4:

It is currently my "Daily Driver" and it YES it does get Driven like it is supposed to:

So I have a decent budget for a DC5 and Ideally I am looking a for a Clean Championship White C Spec with RED Interior. I'd like a Low Mileage Standard Car but wouldn't turn down a Well Looked After Modified Car either... And that's it, I'm looking forward to seeing what develops here.

Indi

Advanced Member
Welcome mate, Nice Sierra Cosworth!! Good luck with the find, there are some nice examples for sale in the forum sale section :)

SmudgerByName

Advanced Member
Indi said:
Welcome mate, Nice Sierra Cosworth!! Good luck with the find, there are some nice examples for sale in the forum sale section :)
Cheers Mate. Yeah the Cossie is a dream car for me and is something I am planning on keeping for a very long time. Sure I will find something around just a matter of time

SmudgerByName

Advanced Member
ekchris139 said:
Welcome along some lovely fords you had. Always had a soft spot for the little zetec s
Thanx mate. Yeah i miss the Mk5. The one car I wish I didn't sell. I'm looking forward to seeing my mates reactions when I rock up in a DC5