Any advice? Just put down a deposit...

conoroneill

Advanced Member
...On a 2005 DC5 from Dickson's in Scotland. It's £17,000 with less than 2000 miles on it.

Has anyone got any advice on purchasing a DC5 and what to look out for. I was hoping for the red recaro interior but this one has a black interior. Is it a different edition or anything? Does the C-Pack apply to the facelift? If so what does it include?

Cheers.

Ezza

Advanced Member
C pack does apply to facelift DC5's. I have put down a deposit for one and its arriving in Jan. Although i wanted C pack and red interior i had to settle for non c pack and black interior. Although, red looks better there is no doubt that black would last longer and wont show up dirt as much.
Roll on January. Im paying around £13,800 for my 53 plate 16k DC5

Chief

Advanced Member
conoroneill said:
...On a 2005 DC5 from Dickson's in Scotland. It's £17,000 with less than 2000 miles on it.

Has anyone got any advice on purchasing a DC5 and what to look out for. I was hoping for the red recaro interior but this one has a black interior. Is it a different edition or anything? Does the C-Pack apply to the facelift? If so what does it include?

Cheers.
Nice 1 mate, did you go up there and look at the car? They have some nice cars just they seem to be very highly priced, did you trade your Premier in for it?

conoroneill

Advanced Member
Chief said:
conoroneill said:

Cheers.
Nice 1 mate, did you go up there and look at the car? They have some nice cars just they seem to be very highly priced, did you trade your Premier in for it?
Cheers Chief. The car's still in Japan but it'll be in Scotland by next week. It's a grade 5 import so it's 'showroom condition'. Obviously if I don't like it I can transfer my deposit on to another DC5 but I don't think I'm gonna have any complaints :D

£17k isn't too bad a price for an 05 facelift with A/C & C-pack and 2000 miles on the clock I would have thought. I know that I'd have got a much better price by buying private but it's too risky...

Chief

Advanced Member
Nice, decided to go for a facelift then mate 8) They seem to be the only place that have Champ White DC5s on a newish plate, might have to give them a call. :oops:

conoroneill

Advanced Member
I can't wait! The longer wheelbase, lower driving position, Limited slip diff, Brembo brakes, 300kgs lighter than the Civic, Champ white :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D

Gaz 1

Advanced Member
I got mine from dicksons to mate, 03 for 16k with 12 thou on the clock over a year ago now, so i think you have a good deal

ITR BOY

Advanced Member
If I was paying that price, I would want the red interior, the black is boring and doenst stand out, looks bland.

dan the man

Advanced Member
conoroneill said:
ITR BOY said:
If I was paying that price, I would want the red interior, the black is boring and doenst stand out, looks bland.
I don't want grubby bolsters.
depends how u look after them..Mine are 5 years old and AS NEW.

Jayk

Advanced Member
the guy sounded and was being a right prick when i called this place before i bought my dc5.

black recaro's look so much better.