any air field days ?

phil r

Advanced Member
just wandered if there is going to be any air field days in the not to distint future & not miles away like elvington , would like to start gaining some experience. ps sorry for posting in wrong section

cheers phil :)

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
Phil

Have a look in the track section....

The venues that Motorsport Events ( www.motorsport-events.com ) use are mostly in the south west and are airfield based....

Other DC5 owners down this way have used them.. and rate the venues..

A couple of owners (one past) are doing some days soon (Aug & Sept)

Mike

phil r

Advanced Member
tried looking,names mentioned but I would like some airfield names & there locations, also do you have to wait for a specific date to be mentioned on this forum or do you have to contact someone like motorsport :?:

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
phil r said:
tried looking,names mentioned but I would like some airfield names & there locations, also do you have to wait for a specific date to be mentioned on this forum or do you have to contact someone like motorsport :?:
Phil

If you look on Motorsport Events web page... the calender and event venue information are their (i.e. locations)...

For Example... Keevil & Hullavington are within a stones throw of Castle Coombe Circuit.

They are public days... so you can go on any you want... no need to wait till someone on here goes... the people that attend MSE days are all friendly...

Mike

Duncs

i am on one in Colerne (near bath) next Saturday, pop along it costs nothing to watch and see what they are all about.

phil r

Advanced Member
any air field days?

thanks chaps , might even get the mrs to come along & see what its all about. :wink: