Any decent places to mount number plate

Jaybo

I had a tiny stick on number plate when I bought my car. But I immediately bought a full size one because I know what the police are like where I live. I stuck it in the central position. But I bent the plate to sit flush

redcap

Advanced Member
Mine is a 6" x 12" plate so it fits in to the size of the OEM plate holder. I think it looks fine unlike before where the importer put a plate on that was bigger than the holder. My characters are smaller than standard but legal for an import, they look better as there is more space around them with the white background. I don't like the hassle you get by having a sticky plate so I never fitted mine in the end, I like Firthy's smaller plate but I think again you will get hassle at some point for it, I was also thinking of cutting a standard plate holder to use a 12" x 3" plate but again I think it's pushing your luck getting pulled/fined for it.

Snowdrift

could anyone advise me where i might be able to pick up a beatrush plate relocator? searched google but i'm getting a lot of australian sites that then don't have it in their store when i click on them.

I've just had my bumper smoothed and really like the idea of using the standard lower mounting holes. not keen on it being bare metal but i'd just get it powder coated black.

cheers.

-Birdy-

Advanced Member
Injection Imports on here can get them, i have got one ready to be delivered from them, good price too compared to some other companies. Will take a few weeks to arrive tho