Any Glasgow DC5 Owners?

VXJON

Hello

Finally decided that its about time i got myself a type r, ive been a big fan of the dc5 for a while and since ive got a little bored of my present car it seems like a good time to replace it with an itr. :lol: I was intrested in a dc5 before i picked up my vx but due to the salesman being unwilling to let me test drive the car before paying out a hefty deposit :evil: i never got a chance to drive a dc5.

Would anyone in Glasgow/Central scotland be willing to give me a little look around a dc5 and point out the TADTS?

Cheers jon

linzi94

Advanced Member
howdy, im 16 miles south of glasgow, there are quite a few of us from that area on here.

a salesmen wouldnt take you a test drive? i bought mine without a test drive - when it was still on a ship lol!

VXJON

Linzi if your willing to offer me a look around the car id be happy to take a run down when ever suits :D

Frazdog

Advanced Member
I stay in paisley but i havnt got mine yet!! 8-[
due to get in march n also i had paid a deposit on mine without driving or seeing mine!!! :lol: :lol:

VXJON

Frazdog said:
I stay in paisley but i havnt got mine yet!! 8-[
due to get in march n also i had paid a deposit on mine without driving or seeing mine!!! :lol: :lol:
:oops: TBH it was mostly down to the attitude of the salesman, it was as if asking for a test drive was just far to much effort to sell the car :oops:

VXJON

It was down at the SECC near the ford place, closed now :p

Frazdog did you order yours from 200bhpcars on here?

Frazdog

Advanced Member
Yeh!! Had no probs what so ever and would recomend. Picks are in the for sale section. If you are interested in buying Andy will talk you through the details, the only bad piont is the wait!! I wish it was here :cry:

AndyBITR

Advanced Member
I'm up in sunny East Kilbride, but mine is away for some small modifications at the moment, so can't promise a test drive! :wink:

Can't fault the car, and still loving it! 8)

VXJON

AndyBITR said:
I'm up in sunny East Kilbride, but mine is away for some small modifications at the moment, so can't promise a test drive! :wink:

Can't fault the car, and still loving it! 8)

Sunny East Kilbride :?:

linzi94

Advanced Member
andy, ive heard about the so called "small" modification - aye right! :p

VXjon - some of us will be at Euro central on saturday night if you want to take a drive over.

VXJON

Nice one cheers linzi :D I will head over for around 8, will i be the only one without a honda?