Any Ideas ?

P15UL T

Advanced Member
When i took my bumper off i found this wire that is not connected to anything at one end and cant trace it to find what the other end is connected. it is faded red unlike the other ones in the area which are bright red. :xhelp:

first time i have tried to host a picture so fingers crossed
http://tinypic.com/20pcnl

SiKBoY

Advanced Member
Hmm thats strange !! Lost on me that !

Having said that I have a wierd hard pipe going across my bumper in front of the Rad ! A couple other DC5s have it but most dont and I have no idea what that is !!

P15UL T

Advanced Member
cheers kingston (what did i miss that stopped it appearing ?)
the other end goes up the wheel arch liner then who knows where.
i thought it might be a draw wire for the alarm since it was a different colour but im to affraid to yank it incase i do any damage.

T666YPR

Hit the "img" button (either side of link)to show.You've clicked the "url" button which redirects to the webpage.

Have no idea about the wire,will have a look about.

P15UL T

Advanced Member
i traced the wire up the wheel arch linner and it goes under a foam strip which i am guessing has been there since the car was made, so am thinking that it is not an add on. also the wire has been cut and not snapped, so as its at the drivers side i was thinking maybe the drivers airbag ?
really puzzling me
is there anyway of knowing if there is an airbag in the wheel with out crashing the car.
there is no other signs that the car has been in a crash, all joins are tight and cant see any over spray or damage to the impact bar :?