any info on this car?

syko89

Hi all, still in the process of finding the right dc5.

Ive seen this one come up on pistonheads, and im wondering if anybody on here knows of any history of the car, no plates in pictures unfortunately.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2595461.htm

also does anybody know what bodykit this is, and if its worth anything? id prefer to go back to standard really (hopefully its not just tigersealed on).

From the pics it looks in good condition, although there clearly not the best.

Thanks, Chris

eXceed

Resident Driver
Hi all, still in the process of finding the right dc5.

Ive seen this one come up on pistonheads, and im wondering if anybody on here knows of any history of the car, no plates in pictures unfortunately.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2595461.htm

also does anybody know what bodykit this is, and if its worth anything? id prefer to go back to standard really (hopefully its not just tigersealed on).

From the pics it looks in good condition, although there clearly not the best.

Thanks, Chris
Let me be the first to :xshot: and :xcry:, that body kit is terrible. Good mileage though, don't think I've seen that on here... Although personally I'd want to hide that if it was mine :lol:

spennyd

Advanced Member
What's your budget? Ive got my dc5 for sale big list of mods used to be celox performances car pm if you want more info
Spencer

syko89

^^^^ what her sed

i know what you mean about the bodykit, i was hoping it was worth something and i could get rid and bu the standard kit :laugh:

ive seen a few pics of dc5s with a kit on, and they didnt look toooo bad.
its like this kit, but i think theres a few differences.

as i say, its not my cup of tea.
But if the car is unblemished, and it wouldnt be too hard getting hold of standard parts i dont think its a bad price really.

it only came up on pistonheads this morning (been checking daily)

im also trying to get in touch with andy @ 200bhp cars but no luck as yet :(

syko89

What's your budget? Ive got my dc5 for sale big list of mods used to be celox performances car pm if you want more info
Spencer

Cheers spenny, ive seen your car but the amount of mods put me off to be honest, although its a very clean and tidy example.
And i think at that price its a bargain for what it is!
Im just after something standard really.

I spent too much money on my fiesta and never got anywhere near that back :(

im looking for CW (or possibly blue) standard, in unblemished condition, <60k for around £8000
2002+