Any interest in Carbone Lorraine RC5+

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
Been on the phone quite a bit to the guys at Clark Motorsport in regards to getting some new front brakes.

Anyway, long story short, Carbone Lorraine don't make the RC5+ pads for the DC5, only the RC6 ones which are very aggressive for road use and will eat discs.

We all know the Nissan 350z shares the same Brembo caliper as our cars but they use 17mm pads rather than the 14mm that he DC5 uses.

Clark Motorsport are currently in contact with Carbone Lorraine to try and the some RC5+ pads made up for a direct fit on the DC5.

Cost will be around £200, same as 350z pads, or there about.

Just Thought I'd put this out there and I'll mention it to the guys at Clark Motorsport if there is a bit of interest in them, and hopefully it will become a stocked brake pad.

Grant (Wingnuttzz)

integraleo

Advanced Member
Im waiting on delivery of rc5+ pads for my dc5,they are on back order and I've been waiting 8 weeks now!
Ordered from driftworks

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
Update.

Carbone Lorraine have come back confirming the back log and apparently it could be another 8 week wait...

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
Haha, bit annoying.

Might try them at a later date, very nearly bought RC6 ones but wasn't willing to spend £225 and then perhaps finds them a bit too aggressive on the road.

Gone for Ferodo DS3000, should be pretty good with a pair of DBA Series 4000 discs :)