Any Turbos here?

Chuck Rusty

Its been a while since I have been on this site, probably 2 years. Moved to the US for work and bought a 2008 Shelby Cobra GT500 which I have already been modding, 650 at the fly! Anyway, I have finally got all my parts for the DC5 to upgarde turbo etc etc etc. I wont go into details until the engine shop has finsihed. To put it one way I have spent a shit lot of cash! Before this work with a Greddy Turbo and 8psi we got 360bhp. Boost is now going up to like 25psi and I'll post the results once its done! It was ab east before and itll be evil when its done! Dont listen to a lot of folk on this site coz there alot you gotta dot his, that wont work - go for it and learn from the bits that break! I went through a Toda high performance clutch over 25 drag runs on one day, lol!

Boosted-Imports

Hi chuck,

i dont listen to anyone ;) i never did.

Im doing turbo conversions since 7 years now.so i think i know what im doing.first thing i know now is to dont use eagle rods in a k20 cause they are crap manufactured.
im going with scat or pauter now.

i wont tell anything about the setup,too.but youll see ^^

Chuck Rusty

Good man, keep me posted! My work should be done in Spetember/October but it looks like I'll be living in the US permanently so will probably sell the car :( Too much of a ball ache to get it into the US