Anybody know the make of this rear splitter?

JT3173

Advanced Member
LeeH said:
Cannot find it listed in vtec direct, nengun, unit 8 etc :(
Post on Club RSX Lee, they will probably know what it is and where you can get from over there. :idea:

LeeH

Advanced Member
A chap on RSX says its a OEM optional. Seems strange that I've never seen one before. :?

Unless its Aucura specific??

JT3173

Advanced Member
LeeH said:
A chap on RSX says its a OEM optional. Seems strange that I've never seen one before. :?

Unless its Acura specific??
Well mate, I think it looks 8) so ask him to find you an Acura dealer out there with them in stock and get your Visa card out and get it shipped!

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
don't think it was an oem option on the pre facelift models, possibly on the later ones.

LeeH

Advanced Member
JT3173 said:
Well mate, I think it looks 8) so ask him to find you an Acura dealer out there with them in stock and get your Visa card out and get it shipped!
As soon as I find one mate, its out!! :lol:

JDC5

Charged DC5
haha.. was gona say that it was A-spec lit kit for the RSX.. its like the american version of the type R lip kit... you should look on the clubrsx forum.. got loads of pictures over there! lol

JD

Decklogic1

Advanced Member
When you finally get one bud, I hope you get a better fit than that, not the best job done there. :?

LeeH

Advanced Member
He won't post now anyways :roll: I got a paypal refund through...... Neither will WOTM

I've got SSR on the case 8)

FYI there are a few options...

OEM (RSX)
Roja
A spec
Wings west.

All look very similar with the Wings West one looking a little better then the rest.

I'll see what Wayne can come up with.